that is carved
THAT IS A ROCK
I have no idea how the artist manages to make it looks like not just cloth, but TRANSPARENT cloth. Amazing.
Hey Guys this is a sculpture of a Vestal Virgin, carved during the roman empire. its my favorite and is pretty fucking awesome.
I had the same reaction when I saw this motherfucker in the Louvre
I walked around that hunk of orgasm rock for a good ten minutes trying to figure out HOW.
b-but that’s not how rocks work???!!?
FUCKING BERNINI THO
Here guys have some
Save a shell, grab a quail.
Get the fuck out of here
dude’s got like an infinity dex score
GET THE FUCK OUT WHAt
He’s just like
I WON, EVERYONE ELSE GO HOME
For all the anti-hunting folks who tell us to get animals with just our bare hands. Done.
We found our seeker
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.